County Court Forms Fee Exemption

#debtline #debtdebate Have you received a county court claim which you are late responding to so its no longer free? Or do you need to have claim set aside but cannot afford the court fee. You can fill out a a fee exemption form called and EX160. Please find a copy of this form on our website along with the guide for filling it in. For help with other debts please contact Twinpier