At Twinpier we help sole traders, partnerships and limited companies with debt and financial difficulty.
We have a vast amount of experience working with businesses across the UK who are unable to use insolvency procedures and require an alternative strategy. We can even arrange unsecured loans to existing businesses, see here for more information.
- Twinpier's quick response business debt advice is conducted via a telephone and web based service.
- We have removed the need for appointments & long waits, which are a feature of many “face-to-face” services.
Members who subscribe receive the following:
- Telephone and email support.
- Payment services.
- Third party representation, we will negotiate with your business creditors and deal with them on your behalf.
Subscribe to Twinpier for ongoing* support and advice using the pay-pal buttons below. If you don't have a pay-pal account see here. If you are not an existing subscriber to this site use the top paypal button as it will register you as member too, if you have previously registered with this web site and have a user name and log-in and now want to upgrade to a paid membership then please use the paypal button further down the page.
* ongoing- this means we will help with your initial first time debt enquiry / strength-of-case review free for first 28 days this doesnt include any payment runs however should you not take up a debt plan within 28 days we will insist that you subscribe for access to request any further support and advice either by telephone / email . Should you have already taken out a debt plan you will automatically get access to the membership, if you are an existing Twinpier Member and need a log-in and password contact us here
*** Subscription rate for business Twinpier Member assumes fair use of service, payment plan must have no more than 15 debts or creditors, should you have more then higher rates will apply, quotation available on request.
Twinpier Publishing Ltd
Company No. 07153789